Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family is priority

So I had such a good day. I was in such a good mood. I had a good day at work. I had so much fun at my best friend's house and watching her daughter in ballet and then I get home. I give my dad the food I promised him. I get on the pc to do some stuff and my mom gets home and they play the answering machine. My grandpa's in the hospital. Not the one who just got out. My 81 year old grandpa who's been sick with a coldand I find out he is in the hospital now. I dont know why. They only things I know is he had a fever (no idea how high) and he has no strength in his arms and legs. I am praying he will be alright. He scares me a lot. He took the ambulance and off to AMH he goes! I was not informed. I was not told when this happened. If you know me, you know I am a very family oriented person! I was mad I wasnt informed earlier. Sara I love you but I wouldve drove to AMH. When it comes to him, it's something special though. My grandpa is that man (other than my dad) who I completely look up to and I am "grandpa's little girl". I am 24, I know what you're thinking!

When my grandma passed when I was 11, we got really close. I went and saw him all the time for about 7 years then I got really busy with school and work and blah blah blah and I stopped visiting so much. We can joke around about politics, religion, society, goofy stuff, yadda yadda yadda. I love the guy! I just hope he's okay. Its driving me nuts that I dunno whats wrong with him. It scares me though because he took the ambulance and I think he'd have to be genuinely sick if hes staying overnight. He's that ornry old man who you just wanna bop upside the head because he's so dang stubborn but I love that stubborn-ness. So its been 24 hours since my other grandpa has gotten out and now this one's in. I am just praying for both of them to be well. I dont know. I am just fit to be tied. No more bad news please. That tension that was relieved from my papa coming home is back. No stressing too much til I know whats up but uggh its such an uneasy feeling.

No comments: