
This is me wearing the hat, right before buying it (well my mom bought it for me for my bday present). I wish I wouldve got that cute striped scarf in the background too! Isnt it cute?! Worked great with the outfit I wore too!
So after our shopping extravaganza, we went to Walmart so that she could do grocery shopping. I hate that place. Not so much because of the actual establishment, but because I am always there it feels like!!!! So we finally finished up all the shopping and headed home. Anticipation was mounting because I knew my niece would be there anticipating my arrival.
We get home and there she is, standing in the doorway of the dining room and kitchen singing to me Happy Birthday! as soon as I walk in! So freaking cute!!! I gave her a huge hug and walked into the living room where my nephew (her little brother), my sister's boyfriend, and his friend were hanging out in the living room. Spent some time with all of them before trying to crash out for five minutes but failed at the attempt. They all left, except Angelina who was spending the night, and next was my friend Kristi who was coming over. She finally arrived at 4pm and hung out until 5! That gave me 30 minutes to hurry up and get ready and my friend Ashley was due to be at my house in 15 minutes. Talk about hurrying up to get everything fit in and done!!!
Ill finish soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment