
This is us at the event. We were so cold!!!! We had to wear our uniforms but we decided against the visors and aprons lol. She doesnt work with me anymore because of school but she said she would do it with me. I heart her. Oh did I mention we were cold!!! It was outside and brrr!

This was our table! We made it all fall themed. Our table, in my opinion, was the prettiest one there. We went all out with decorations and made it look really nice... and yummy!!!! We had some food left over and oh it was yummy! We also got to try other tables foods which included stuffed peppers and stuffed tomatoes, saurkraut balls, multitudes of pizzas, Irish Nachos (yumm waffle fries, onions, bacon bits marinated in honey with black pepper and cheese! YUM!), creamed chicken over biscuit (tasted like a pot pie), sandwiches, desserts and pumpkin pie!!!!

Did I mention it was at a golf course? Why did I take a picture of it? To prove how bad I wanted to go run around on the golf carts and play instead of just hanging out on the patio lol. Wouldve been better if there were a lot of hotness there though but I was sadly disappointed! lol.
- So that ended my fun weekend but the weekend was great!
Friday I worked, big shock-er-oo! I work so much these days, its insane! Its okay, pays the bills! I went out afterwards and just had some fun! I danced, hung out, and went home around 1:15ish! Saturday I worked and was stressed out from it all day! After work was a chili cookoff (Sara I thought of you immediately!) and that was fun! There were about 15 or so people around and its just where a bunch of friends come and make a whole hell of a lot of chili and just eat tons of food, sit by the bon fire, play cards, and play darts or whatever. I think they were playing cornhole earlier that day but I missed it! I only stayed for a bit. Long enough to say my hellos, get some chili, chat it up, and go chill at home. Came home, got on the pc, and then went to my bff's house for a bit. Always a blast there!!! Went out afterwards to the bar and actually had a really good time. Danced, hung out, flirted, pissed a couple of people off lol, and just enjoyed myself. I kind of got annoyed by a friend because she told me I looked pissed during some of the night. I was like Holy crap! I was in a really good mood! No one else took it that way so oh well! I love flirting by the way, so much fun. I kinda felt bad about a few things but I'll get over it. I doubt they'll remember. I just HATE being danced on which sucks because the one who was flirting was the one I asked to stop dancing on me and he got pissed. It was nothing against him. I just dont like people dancing all over me. It freaks me out. I talked to my cousin about it and she said do not worry about it!
I know it sounds dorky but I have been feeling kinda down about myself lately (not pretty, not smart, yadda yada yada), a lot of dumb stupid insecurities so Saturday kinda was nice because I felt pretty and somewhat interesting. Plus I got 3 kisses on the cheek lol (not from him) and an idiot who pretended he was a business man (a friend of a friend) and handed me and my other best friend some business cards from all these dumb places. I handed the cards to our mutual friend and said you will get more use out of this then us lol. Give it back to him! Oh so funny. It was just funny!. Usually I am not like this. Plus the guy who I was flirting with, I didnt give a chance last time because of some circumstances (which werent true I found out) so once I actually was nice lol, i was like yay new friend lol! The mutual friend is coming to dinner with my best friend because we put him in our inner circle (lol I like saying that because it reminds me of "Meet the Parents". The "Circle of Trust"! lol.
OH and I also went and saw "My best friend's girl". Okay, I love love love Dane Cook. He cracks me up and he is SO attractive that even if he was mute, i'd be okay with that lol. It had Kate Hudson which is one of my favorite actresses ever! So I enjoyed it. It was good but sad but definately funny in my opinion. And Dane Cook... OMG!

2 comments:
AWWW! It looks like it was a fun time!!! Yummm, chili! Dennis just made some and gave a bit to us! yea!!! =]
hahahaha.. ok, i am officially a dork, i was literally just rereading the comments on my giveaway post and realized that your comment ment your birthday! DUH!!!! hahaha. Well, in my defense, I am a blonde and its been a yucky week for me! lol
Post a Comment