

Isn't that awesome?! Love it! I love skulls and crossbones so it fits me well!
It's been an interesting week. A whole lot going on. I already told you about tuesday and the sadness that that has brought for everyone in my little town. My town is so small. I am coming down with a cold so I am taking all the meds I can right now to fight it so i dont get full blown sick!
I also realized that I am getting a crush on a boy again.... omg! Not again! I kinda like being single so the thoughts of pursuing this is unsure and the thoughts of figuring out if he likes me is unknown. He's very wishy washy towards me. Understandably though. I havent given him that many hints, if any, that there may be interest my way! I did, however last night, walk outside to use the phone (I was at the bar) and when I got off I spoke to him for a moment. He had his hoodie on the fence ledge and I told him that its really cold out and I hoped he'd stay warm. He told me about how someone spilled a drink on him and I told him dont feel bad it happened to me last week. I told him I was freezing and he offered me his hoodie if I wanted it and i said "thats okay. I am going to go inside." Yes Sara! I am dumb lol. So that was as much communication as we basically had except I prob said hi like 3 or 4 times. I suck at the whole thing. I always have. I told my cousin about it last night (that i may have a crush on him) and she just kinda told me that hes a sweetheart and a goofball but I may not be able to handle him if we ever did date. Nothing bad, just a sarcastic personality. Funny enough---thats what draws me to a person! Every guy I have ever liked is sarcastic. Oh well. Kinda giving up... really quickly... on it. I dont know if I wanna date anyone. Jamie also told me last night that if anything does happen, which like I said I dont think it will, just be careful with my heart. I tend to fall for boys very quickly. She told me that we were a lot alike and she just wanted me to be careful, regardless of who it was. I told her that I am careful about it and that I dont really get my hopes up to much about it. I brought up Josh, a guy I talked to on and off during the spring, and how I very much so did NOT get my hopes about him and she agreed. Other guys, yea I fell hard. So the story on that is unknown and I am just going to let stuff happen naturally. I am making an attempt... its hard... to be nice to guys. It probably doesnt make sense, but dont feel bad, it doesnt to me either!
Speaking of guys, I wanted to punch someone last night too! Yay for me that I didnt. I told my cousin about it last night and she got mad. First off, I have nothing against anyone. But theres a guy who I am friends with who always grinds on me! The first day I met him, no joke--we even laugh about this now, met me by grinding on me. I was like dude, get off! I hate when I am dancing and someone does that. I dont know why. It bugs me. It annoys me. It's my personal space, stay off! I have pissed several guys off in the past month by telling them to stop and not do that. I am pretty nice about it though but drunken-ness makes me seem like a biotch to them (I am sober). So anyways, the guy does it to me again last night. Me: Please stop. You know it bugs me. Him: Are you a lesbian? Me: No! Him: Are you sure? Me: Yes! Why? Because I hate when you grind on me? Him: Why do you hate it? Me: I just do. (feeling myself getting annoyed) so this goes on for about 10 secs and I totally am thinking you're an a-hole and get away! So he goes to give me a high five and I am thinking that Ill be a big girl and just ignore it. So I go to give him a high five and he turns away. OKAY! HOLD THE PHONE! Are you f-ing serious?! So my friend Becky (whos birthday is this weekend) is just like ignore him and he comes back and tries to do it again and I just give him a dirty look and keep dancing. "You already denied it so why would I want to slap your hand now?" It's so 3rd grade. He just kind of looked at me. What?! Now usually I'd be like this is 3rd grade and youre an idiot so I am not going to be pissed but lets rewind this back to the summer. This guy says a super rude comment to me in front of a group of my guy friends (sexual comment) and I get pissed of course. So he apologizes to me. Me thinking he's sincere, says okay and he goes to give me a high five (guys seem to think that high fives means were cool with each other, so I just roll with it) and I think the same things and just go to give him a high five and he walks away. Yeah... I am a little pissed at him today. Oh well.
Ohhh! Horseriding pics are in :)
Dont I just look like a little country girl! Omg! I was afraid of this horse and she knew it! Then I was comfortable and all was well.
I unfortunately dont see me being a professional rider when I grow up but it was fun! My boss said once I relaxed, I rode Rocker very nicely!

1 comment:
Omgosh, you kind of look scared on the horse! lol It doesnt even look that big, chicken butt!!! hahaha.
Like I said, you are going on a "sara's dating class" retreat! haha. I will help you be nice!!!! =]
Omgosh, I would of kicked other guy in the head!!!!! No joke! I remember you telling me about the joke he made and such. Yea. I would of kicked him and walked away. right in the shin! {take that, fucker!} lol
Post a Comment