Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can you believe I am already planning?

So something fun! It's 2 months away and I am already thinking about Christmas time. OMG I love Christmas time!!! 1st off--- I am a shop-a-holic! I would fit in perfect with celebrities because I love to spend money!!! It's a sickness lol. 2nd--- I am a very family oriented person. I love spending time with them (and getting away from them). I will be taking tons of pics around this time so be ready for some major coverage lol. 3rd--- my mom's cookin'! Everyone's partial to their loved ones cooking! My mom goes all out (its her bday too!)! MMM. 4th-- I just like seeing everyone happy. I am a people pleaser!
I have already begun my sister's christmas present which is a scrapbook of her 2 kids (ages 5 and 1). It's so much fun. My best friend got me into scrapping and now it's my favorite holiday. I am so relaxed when I do it. Just keep me away from glitter glue or glitter pens!!! It's a mess. I need to buy some ribbon though because I have absolutely none!!! I think for my niece's page, I am going to sew in some ribbon on the paper and make hers completely fabric. It's such a fun activity! The kids playroom is covered in papers and pictures right now because I am using that space. So far I think I have 8 pages done and I have about 7 more pictures to go.
I love being creative. It makes me feel all savvy and girly and creative. I look at a whole bunch of other people's pages and etsy shops and I am so jealous of their creative ideas. I wish I was 1/2 as talented!!!
In my room, I always decorate. I bought a mini tree thats all in white lights and white or silver ornaments. I put garland around my picture frames and I even put cute little christmas decals and figurines around my room. Keep in mind my room is about 12x14 so its a decent size and it's purple so the white and silver look great in there!

Halloween is coming up at the end of the month too and I am trying to think of something to wear out for the holiday. I always feel a little ridiculous but its fun. My friends usually make a big deal out of it all so its fun to watch their enthusiasm in creating everything.

I am in a good mood right now! I love to scrap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dork! lol I do enjoy buying the gifts or making the gifts for my friends and family.... but for the past 3 years, Christmas isnt what it used to be for me. when you do the math, you will figure it out! lol i only get excited now waiting to see how happy the girls are. other than that, i dont care. ((wow, sorry for the downer comment!))

You know Halloween is my fave holiday!!!! i even have purple lights taht i want to put out, but i really dont think that J will since he wont even mow the yard! haha