When I was over my grandparents house this evening, I saw this cute little floral display.
Looks really cute right?! You'll never guess what they're from... okay I didnt, some people are more savvy than I am though! They're from a cake! My grandpa's a baker's chef and he does cakes and all that stuff all the time! I guess he brought home the flowers from some event and my grandma was trying to find a place for them! So she put it in a bowl and she said that it didnt look right so she put it in this fancy looking candy dish type thing and OMG!!! I loved it!!! They're plastic flowers and some green stuff and it's so fall and festive and fun!!! Oh I loved it! I was like what an awesome thing! Such a dork! So next time something like that's on a cake or something, something so simple can be a beautiful table display! Had all the fall colors too so it fits the season perfectly!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment