So this weekend has definately been an interesting one. It has its ups and downs. Always does. I always feel so bad writing blogs that are so depressing but theres just so much going on in my life right now. I am always praying. I am not really even that religious but I find myself praying all the time, rather right before I go to bed, while I am walking, or even when I am driving. I am constantly talking to God asking him to help me out. We'll start off exclaiming the good things and work our way down to the bad that way if I get tired of writing... at least I have typed about the good things =).
It was Halloween weekend!!! I am not the biggest fan of halloween (I know, I am a freak lol) but it always is enjoyable for me to see kids all dressed up in their little costumes and trick or treating. Brings me back to when I was a kid. I stopped trick or treating when I was like 12 because I felt that I was too "old" to trick or treat. Not so much that I was too cool for it but that people looked at me oddly because I was 12 years old trick or treating so I denied myself after 12 of those times. It's okay. Always enjoyable to see the kiddies. I had to work that night so I was doing that and walking to the window/ outside to see the kids get candy from the store. It's the one thing that I do love about it! I love kids though. My best friend's daughters were so cute I only got to see pictures but OMG!!! So cute!!!!
Yesterday was the halloween party at forts! My best friend Sara came out to hang out with me!!! Made me so happy! We danced all night long. I am surprised my legs werent tired though lol. We had a fun girls night and in all honesty--- it was exactly what I needed. I have been so stressed out with everything and been so upset over things that I have not had time to relax so last night was exactly what I needed. I needed to let loose. I needed to dance and "shake my a$$" as she would put it (but I never shook it lol) and just enjoy time with my friends. Oh my friends! I had my wonderful best friend who made sure that we were both having a good time and we just danced our little hearts out. I had some of my other friends be real big goof balls to me. I saw so many costumes and saw so many people. I was laughing all night. I saw "Dogg and his wife", "Goat boy" as I refer to him lol, a dark angel, some lumberjacks, a zombie who went to the "prom", an Indian, all kinds of fun things! They were all so cute. Lots of laughs!!!! We dont get to have a girls night often so it was FABULOUS!
lol I gotta go because someone else at my house needs the pc!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment