Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just some more things

I am slowly getting back into some normal state of mind today. I have been very down (obviously from my blogs) and just havent really been in the mood to do anything. Bad news: My grandfather probably has lung cancer but the biopsy for sure comes back tomorrow. My mom told me that the doctor who did the biopsy said it probably is. This will be his 4th but I tell him that he's a rockstar and he can get through anything. He's so negative right now and I figure if I am his little ray of sunlight then I can hopefully keep him positive. Good news: He doesnt have pneumonia anymore. I know this is a weird thing but I am oddly okay with him getting the pneumonia because they found the mass in his lung. He, however, is looking physically well and his mental state is okay, just kinda negative like I said. If I knew how to link this person I would but she is trying to spread awareness (I follow her blog called "Shoal Creek Cottage" if that helps) on cancer and I definately think people should be aware.

I have never been very religious but due to every event and stress going on in my life, I definately have become more religious than ever. I pray so often and I am slowly getting into it all. My new general manager at my work is religious and him and I talked yesterday and just the insight he had given me (without even knowing any of my issues) and the way he looks at life makes me want to become more religious and have even more faith in God. I always have believed in him but I never was that religious.

My hand no longer looks like a latex glove blown up. It's starting to look pretty normal (Minus the scratch on my knuckle from the cat). I only have poofiness around where I was stung and the indent from where the stinger went in. Oddly enough, it's not as itchy as I thought it wouldve been.

Family has definately become my #1 priority. Everything else is so insignificant to me right now. I care about everything but with grandparents in and out of the hospital and other things, it makes me even more realize how important family is. If you know me, you already know how much family influences me but its definately intensified lately.

I am in a decent mood. I am tired though.

No comments: