So tired of writing sad blogs so what the heck! Lets write something happy:
My sister came home for the evening!!!! YAY!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how excited it made me!!!!! I miss my sister like mad. I miss my niece and my nephew. I miss Nick (my sister's boyfriend). They came into town for the evening because they were visiting my grandpa and stopped by the house for 2 hours. Oh I was on cloud nine. I was playing with the kids, chatting with the fam, and just enjoying some family time. I had a test today too but we're going for a happy blog and not an angry one lol. ANYWAYS! At one point, I walked over to the couch and sat right next to my sister. I just put my head on her shoulder and we didnt speak. She's really upset about my grandpa too, obviously. My sister is my best friend and like I said, I miss my sister. So I gave my niece her movie too because lets face it--- I couldnt wait!!!! She freaked out! It was so cute. I had experienced that response before lol. My nephew and I were playing and I had him cracking up. He'll be two in June. Lol. He's a happy kid!!!!
My little tift with my friend is finally over... I think lol. She called me and text me and said she hadnt talked to me since the last text (the one I got angry over) and so I called her. We talked about it and I explained to her what was up and was completely honest about it all. We discussed. We both apologized. We decided we were okay. We talked about other concerning issues going on in both of our lives and just talked. It was nice.
My car gets worked on tomorrow. Lets hope I get it back tomorrow. I dont want to sit at home anymore lol.
I got a number last week. I text him. We talked for a while. He had a phone call. I said text me sometime. He hasnt yet. It's Monday. We textd Thurs. Ill claim it as uninterested.... Ill claim it as oh well because theres nothing else to claim it as.
I decorated the store yesterday. that was fun. I love decorating :)
Thanks again to www.simple-needs.blogspot.com for picking me as your second place winner!!! I am in anticipation to get it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment