... With POLKA DOTS!!!! Okay so I love polka dots. I was just on someone's blog a bit ago and I was looking at some beautiful fabric and she had green with white polka dots and pink with white polka dots. I love polka dots. It was bittersweet a month ago when I was trying on clothes and realized my favorite summertime black and white polka dot shirt didnt fit me anymore. Why is it bittersweet? Because it's WAY TOO BIG on me! Yay :). I am going to give it to my cousin or I'll make a cute pillowcase out of it. Hmm, has the sewing bug bit me yet? No. I actually have sewn in years but I do enjoy it. With all this snow... the boringness of my life is driving me insane. I am getting crafty. I am glad Valentines Day is coming (although I sincerely despise the holiday) because I can make all kinds of cute little things that have hearts and use my favorite color: RED! Yay! It'll be fun!!! :). I am making homemade valentines for the girls at work too. Ill be posting all kinds of my scrapping crafts going on soon when I take some time to scan them. I am doing well in the crafty dept.
Snow Snow Go Away! Dont feel free to come back any other day! Such a long day today. I worked from 8 to 430 and then I pretty much did nothing the rest of the day. To me, it was a waste of a day. There was just nothing that satisfied me. I ate some of my mom's yummy chili though (very mild). So yum! We have so much snow its ridiculous. I have to upload those pics too.
Phone rang...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment