Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My new take

After the initial angry and upset hour that I just had, I have finally calmed down and pretty much says "Screw it". I dont care anymore. I wish everything and all the drama would fade away. People can fade away too. I know thats really mean to say but seriously--- they can just go enjoy their lives without me. I am finally okay with it. I am done with being buddy buddy with everyone and trusting people. Just dissolve. I have my select few best friends and I am good with that all day. I love people and I wanna help but people create way too much headache and I am afraid I am going to have a heart attack in the next 5 years from everything so go enjoy the stupidity that has nothing to do with me and enjoy life! Have fun!


My new take on life--- whatever! you have drama? Dont even bother telling me. I am just going to walk away. Go find some other poor soul to deal with it. I am done. I am done with it all. People create their own little worlds and I am done living in your world. I am living in my own. My problems are my problems. Yours are yours. Enjoy your problems. Now dont get me wrong, my best friends--- feel free to open up. I am saying the dumb drama that people need to grow up and realize that we are adults. Phone numbers are about to be deleted at this rate. And we all know, if I dont know your number, I wont answer. Myspace is about to go away too. That dang thing has caused more stupidity and drama for me that I am wondering if I should delete it. Fade away old life. Fade away! I have a lot larger issues like losing people from this realm than dealing with stupid crap. I am going to make some changes if this crap doesnt go away.

So I just got a forward that OMG I actually like. I hate forwards via text. Waste of messaging as far as I am concerned but here it is:

"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to. Don't fall for someone unless theyre willing to catch you. The thing about falling in love is that if you do it right, you'll never hit the ground. Life is too short to be anything but happy. So kiss slowly. Love deeply. Forgive quickly. Forget the past but remember what it taught you. Sometimes, you just have to smile, pretend everything's okay, hold back the tears and walk away. If you want to see the rainbow you must go through the rain. If you want true love you must go through the pain. Women were made from a man's rib not from his head to be superior, not from his feet to be walked on, but from his side to be equal, from under the arm to be protected, and from next to the heart to be loved."

I love it. will type later. My mom just got home and i want to see her!

No comments: