Tuesday, January 27, 2009

is it gonna stay decent?

It's snowing a lot here! We're supposed to get too much in my opinion lol. I was supposed to be off tomorrow and I am on call (which I will be called, guaranteed!) for the am! I am actually going to bed shortly. So whats new here?

My brother and I were in a little tift as I call it. More like there was some drama that happened with him and somehow people kept trying to pull me in the middle and I pretty much wiggled my way out of it all but barely kept my head above water. What do I mean? I was in the middle of it but I wasnt. It had nothing to do with me. I knew stuff and chose to stay out of it. We discussed it today and everything was okay. I am so proud of him though for finally taking a stand and staying away from people that should not be a part of his life for one reason or another. Lets hope it stays this way. I am just happy him and I are okay. I talk to my brother about everything. I have like 3 guys that I run to and he's one included when I am having problems (I dont use them all at once lol). Its good to get a male perspective to on male situations. Him and I actually had a good talk today about the male species and the things he told me made me feel better about my situation (or should I say non-existant situation) with stuff. We were talking about him, not any of my boy issues, and he unknowingly gave me some reassurance on that things arent always a girl's fault. Not saying I always think its my fault but it does run through my mind and I am extremely hard on myself. I have done pretty well the past week or so not talking about any boys though, well not that much if at all. I cant remember.

I felt so bad for my friend tonight. I used to work with her (before she quit obviously) and she texts me telling me that her boyfriend (very new relationship) called her by another girl's name. She was crushed. I felt horrible so I tried to talk to her about it all. Poor girl. Shes going to talk to him about it and lemme know whats up. Stupid boys.

Me personally? I am doing well. No real drama that I have to deal with. My grandpa is taking some meds which is making him feel decent so that is helping my sanity a lot! I try and spend as much as I can with everyone. i have been so busy for the past week and a half, its insane! I gotta go though. 7am is really early!!!! I have a few grumpy moments over things but overall I am doing well :)

No comments: