Okay so my best friend Sara (*all things girlie*) I decided I would contribute to it lol:
*Read the book or see the movie? I personally would rather see the movie because I am so lazy lol. But if the book is interesting, i'd wanna read it
*get liposuction or a boob job? Lipo for sure. I have big enough boobs and I would love to take some stuff out lol
*drive a SUV or a Mini Van? SUV ALL THE WAY!
*Eat a cup of mayonnaise or a cup of horseradish? UM, I WOULD SAY MAYO.
*vote for an honest but stupid politician or a liar with tremendous savvy? HONEST
*walk in circles through a revolving door 1000 times or hang upside down in an elevator for three hours? by far walk in circles
*clean up after all the animals at the zoo or clean up at a slaughterhouse? ZOO DEFINITALLY!
*give up veggies or fruit? Veggies. I like fruit better
*rewind to the days before you had kids or fast forward to the day you have grandbabies? probably rewind but I dont have kids so this one's easy.
*learn from past mistakes or try again in hopes for better results? Haha so funny this one is in here. I'd like to say learn from my mistakes because I do learn from them but I usually end up trying things again hoping for better results... I am usually wrong and it bites me in the butt more often then not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment