Thursday, January 8, 2009

Are things turning around?

Are things turning around? Is my luck actually changing? Is the praying every night and the crying all the time going to stop. Granted the crying wasnt for this reason (its for my grandpa) but I am kinda happy and kinda weary right now. So after I left the bestest friend a girl could have ever (coughs) who kicks my butt in Wii, I got a text from my other best friend saying me go to Forts. I had full thought on just going home. Sorta glad I went uptown. I ran into N and long story short we hung out while they all played pool (my best included) and then we went over to the bar side and Steph and I played the game machine. His best friend S came and played with us then so did N. He rubbed my back a few times and rubbed my leg at one point. I just kinda ignored it. No reaction. And then, when we were standing all alone, he says: I miss you. Me, shocked and happy. I miss you too. So we talked a little more and he's SUPPOSED to call me tomorrow. We'll see. I am not banking on it completely but I am definately hoping and excited for it. Sara, call me tomorrow and ill fill you in on details. PS- he kissed me 3 times (2 on the lips and once on the cheek). I guess my bff and his bff were talking about it.

I am still mad at the same thing and theres more. Yay....

My grandpa's sick still. His radiation isnt doing any good. Did more harm then it did good. His tumor shrunk 15% but its also shrinking his throat so radiation is at a halt and now its all a time game..... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omgosh, i need to kick Ns butt!!! lol if he doesnt call you, he is in trouble!!!! lol ((thats your over protective bf steping in btw))

OHHH more "T" drama????!!!!!

Call me when you wake up...

OOHH, we are NOT going 113 days in between our Wii fit sessions anymore!!!!!! lol My WHOLE body is feeling it!!! lol I still can not believe it has been that LONG since we did it!!!!!! Crazy what life events have occured since then!!!! A lot of bad. Some good.

I am still really sorry to hear about your grandpa!!!! You know I am always here for you!!!!

xo bitch!!! =]

(i thought that would make you smile)

Overthinking Mama said...

Becareful sweetie...
Make sure he's sincere and real with you... not just stringing you along because he's lonely and wants someone "now" but not later...
But I know it feels good to feel "loved" and wanted... enjoy it. you deserve it... I just pray that its legit.
(sorry in a sceptical mood today- will be posting a blog about it in a min or two)

I will pray from your Grandpa... I hope things get better for him... and for you too...