
This is a picture of my house with the icicles on it. They were insane. I dont know if its really hard to see.
So hows everything else lately? Other than the obvious, things are good. Taking the drama part out of my life has helped me a lot. I am not so stressed out about stuff and I can focus on things that are important. My T situation has become pretty much obselete and we dont really talk anymore. Ok not that we dont really talk, we dont talk at all. I feel bad that it came down to that but what else is there really to do? The N situation--- I just let it go. What else is there to do? I am not chasing after something thats not worth chasing. Last monday was his last chance (I txt him and he never text me back). So 2009 will hopefully be getting a lot better. I have kinda went in "disappearance" mode with people because of me just trying to deal with everything. It's nothing against my friends, I just needed to take a step back, deal with the situations that were going (mostly just w/ my grandpa), and pull myself together. I am better now though. I have used my phone again lol. I have been wanting to do stuff. Now the cold and the weather are stopping me. Dang you weather lol.
I have bought a new coat. I am in love with my coat. I think it's so pretty. It's white and has somewhat of a shimmer to it. I want white gloves or brightly colored gloves to go with it. I am not a hat or scarf person so I am not really thinking about that. Lately I have been spending a lot of time with my brother and his fiancee (yes I said it, they're back together) playing card games and hanging out w/ friends. They're so old lol. J/k. Actually my brother is 4 years older than me and she is a year younger than me. The other night we played scene it and phase ten with some friends. It was good times. We were harassing the poor boys and kicking their butts too!

No comments:
Post a Comment