Sunday, January 25, 2009

I just had to share this!



This is the promotional board with my head in it that they had at the theater for "Friday the 13th". Looks pretty scary..... Kinda creeping me out lol. I look so young when I look like I am screaming lol.

Hows everyone been these days? I am doing well. Kicking the drama out and the fun in. I am trying to be a better person right now and maybe fixing the problems I have with a friend.... is it worth it? I dont know but I guess I will find out. I am going to talk to her though about how the inquiries of my other friendship and the constant having to explain my actions are going to have to stop. I am 24 years old. I dont have to explain what I do and how I act to anyone but myself and that is pretty much not necessary for the obvious. So well see. I know I know....

Went and saw "Bride Wars".... such a good movie! Would talk more but phone rang. TTYS

1 comment:

Overthinking Mama said...

Keep up with the positive attitude!!!