So my best friend Sara from all things girlie has tagged me for 7 random facts about me. Go to her page, it's so festive and cute and crafty. Lots of fun and her girls are ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS. I love them and consider them my "nieces".
Anyways, 7 random things about me. Bare with me for I am tired and not thinking straight. Plus I think I am getting sick. Yay me.
* I love surveys. I have a myspace page and I do them constantly. It tends to annoy people but they're for my own self entertainment so I really dont care.
* I care way too much about things. Think of this in every aspect. I take everything to heart and I try to fix everything. I put my whole heart into things I really care about and it tends to bite me in the butt. I think thats a major reason why I am going for psychology (because I care too much).
*My idea of a perfect evening is being with friends and loved ones doing something fun. I am pretty easy to please.
* I am a dreamer. I rarely come to reality.
*My weakness with boys--- baseball caps. OMG! I cannot even tell you how much more attractive a guy can look to me with a baseball cap. I saw a pretty attractive guy at Forts last night hanging out at our table (not on the team, on a different one) and he was wearing one and all I kept thinking was... yay! lol.
*I wont make people feel bad about things even when they make me feel horrible. I am working on this though. I am slowly starting to stand up for myself in things. I hate people being upset with me or making them upset about something. It seriously bothers me to no end. I am sorta tired of getting stepped on though so I am trying to work on this. Usually they can say something to me and I wont say too much with it but I will grumble when they're not around. I am growing a backbone though. I also wont tell people usually when they upset me. I pretend everything is okay and they didnt affect me.
* My favorite tv show is Jon and Kate Plus 8 and Girls Next Door! I love my reality tv, I wont lie! I could never imagine having 8 kids and I am glued to that tv show when it comes on. For some reason, Girls Next Door draws me to it because its such a lifestyle and the girls personalities are interesting. My fav is Holly!
So theres my 7! I will tag
Sarah of mypussycatdiary.blogspot.com/
Deb of shoalcreekcottage.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment