Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grandpa, Valentines, Jealousy, Super Bowl

It's been a few days since I have blogged. It's not that I have been busy, honestly, I have just been lazy. Every time that I get the urge to blog, something happens and then I get sidetracked and not in the mood to do it anymore. I spent 2 hours over at my grandfather's house yesterday. He's doing well! He's on a steroid right now which is keeping him well and is on it for just another week then they take him off it.I wish that he could just stay on it. I honestly dont see a lot of harm in it, especially when the man has terminal cancer. What damage can it cause when he basically has nothing to lose anyways? If you have an explanation of the harm, please let me know. I am set in my thought. We had a nice chat. Talked about family back in the day, his health, etc. It was interesting. He thinks that he's going to beat it (God Bless his heart!)! He's in good spirits. He has beaten two other cancers so it's a good mentality to have. I, unfortunately, am not sure of it for obvious reasons and know its the steroids. But like I said, God bless him. Our family on my grandpa's side lives forever lol. Not literally but they all make it to the 90s. He has 9 years to go, hopefully he can keep with tradition. My grandma's side is not that lucky because heart disease runs in the family and I lost her and my uncle (my uncle at 45) to it. But on a positive note, my grandpa's doing fantabulous right now which thrills me!

I am making homemade valentines for the girls at work. I have to buy a little bit of candy and then their vday gifts are done. I have to get the paper bags too at some point! I will post them when they're all done. It's so fun and creative. I am in dire need of some creative activity! I bought more scrapbook stuff at Michaels. They have little $1 sales so I got some black and white polka dot ribbon, some mini letter stamps, and a glue stick for photos (yay!). Gotta love michaels, I know I do!

I love AMP. It gets me through every day at work when I am having sleeping days!

I had a little bit of the green monster (jealousy) come visit me Thursday. Okay, not a little green monster, a huge green monster. I saw the ex out and we chatted a little (I was kinda mad him for not calling me back from last week. In my defense I had a reason to call him. So when I saw him, I was semi short with him and went and played pool with Steph). Anyways, a girl who I actually am acquintance came in and they were hanging out with each other (even walked over to play pool with friends at a point). He wasnt like hanging on her or anything but he was talking to her a lot and there was a little body language his way and oh man oh man I was pissed lol. Not at her. At him lol. I didnt know how to act or what to do so I played it off as long as I could but the green monster came out and I totally got in a mood. They were getting ready to walk out and I saw him kept looking at me out of the corner of his eye and I think he realized I was upset. He walked over to me and was like "Hey, I guess we're going to the Moseys" Me: "That's cool. Have fun." He knudged me and just kinda looked at me. I gave a half smile. Him: You and Steph can come over if you want. Me: No I am going home here in a little bit. He gave me the "right. figures I shouldve known" look and said okay ill talk to you later. Me: Cya and I turned around back towards the bar. Thinking back to it, I feel bad because of how I was and I try not to let ppl know when stuff like that bothers me and I did well for a bit but I was jealous! lol. Steph said she doesnt think he was trying to get with her. I think I mayve read into it but do I call and apologize or just let it be? I think I am going to let it be because what else do I say? Hey sorry for being a jealous jerk to you the other day but I was pissed. Prob not gonna float well. Whatever, I feel bad. It sucks.

Super Bowl is today, who are you wanting to win? A day of a sport I cannot stand... how excited am I? Shockingly slightly because it always brings good times. Nap time for me now. I know I know. Lazy bum lol

No comments: