What is stemming all this you may be wondering. Well the one with the profile was because I jumped on his profile and I just got thinking about things. Another is because I have just recently made a friend (not friends yet, more like acquintances but she's a sweetheart) and she's like "Oh you used to talk to _____." I just laughed and was like yep sure did. I guess if I was going to be remembered that way it wasnt a bad thing lol. It was just funny. So we were talking about school and such and it just brought back some memories. We went to the same school together. I just ran into another friend most recently and I used to talk to her brother (I dont date much, even if it may seem so in this blog. I rarely date actually lol) right before I turned 21. Actually my excuse for not wanting to date him was "I am turning 21 and I am going to want to go out and have fun and not worry about having a boyfriend (he was still 20)." Did I say this to him? Yes. Lol. I wasnt nice back then. I am a really nice person but I dont think I was very nice to him. I kinda feel bad actually looking back at it. Oh well. He got together with a girl about a month after we stopped talking and now married to her and has a kid. We were awkward for the longest time but that was like 3 years ago. We didnt have much in common though, in my defense. We watched a movie at his sister's and then I think we took a walk or something. Big blur. He was into everything I wasnt so I knew this was a no go. Nice guy. Just not for me.
Oh memories.
So by the end of 2010, I will have been in 2 weddings. I have a wedding this year in Sept and another sometime next year. She told me, I forgot. I forgot I was in one this year. I knew I was in it but I didnt realize it had snuck up so quickly. This year's wedding is for one of my friends who I actually met at work. We became super close for a long time and we're still tight obviously but life's schedule's pull us away. Next year's wedding is for a friend who I think she's seriously one of my oldest friends ever. I mean we go back to preschool and brownies together. She called me last night and is like "I am going to be in town Friday" so we're gonna try and meet up for a bit. It'll be nice. She lives up by the Put-N-Bay area. So lots of excitement coming up real quick!
Oh one of the valentine's I made. Yes I drew the picture, I didnt trace it. I am back to drawing everyday again. Is it good? I think maybe.

1 comment:
AWW!! i do the same thing!! i love looking up people that i used to have a crush on or talked with or something and just see how their life is now... im not jealous (even tho that small pang of regret does slip in and disappear)or anything.. i am just happy that they are happy.
Its good you seem like you are more at peace with things now? i am hoping anyway...
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
I will.. i am getting baptised sunday!!! :-)
Post a Comment