Sunday, February 15, 2009

This weekend

I cannot even begin to explain the mixed emotions that I feel today. Right now I am so irate that I figure I am probably overreacting but I dont really care at this half a minute. I have not slept well this weekend, the plan that I had today has been cancelled due to whatever the heck kind of reason there may be (that I dont care to ask), and I am getting sick. So needless to say... I am pretty happy.....

This weekend was definately one for the record books. Friday I worked then went out. That's so whatever!! Saturday was vday and I spent 1/2 of it running around and doing errands, sending txts, and then did a dinner saturday night. That was really nice. Very enjoyable, even if I was part of the "help". It was for the church. I got a free dinner which was catering and they had:
*Chicken marsala*
*Roast Beef*
*Cabbage Rolls*
*Green Beens*
*Rolls w/ butter*
*Salad and fruit*
YUMMMMY! Delicious if I do say so myself. I didnt eat the cabbage rolls or the green beans. oh well. Then Steph, her sisters, and friends, all went to see "He's just not that into you". I shouldve taken advice from this movie. It was decent. Cute. Went up to Forts afterwards and met up with Sara and hung out for a bit. I had to be a party pooper though because I wasnt feeling well and I had to get up early in the morning. Went to work today and like I said my plans got cancelled for this evening but as far as I am concerned WHATEVER. I dont know the situation of why it was cancelled but its just hard to not take it personal. Moving on.... in more ways then one.

Next Sunday is the bowling party with the kids at the church. They're so dang fun. They're 14 and 13 I think. Theyre a good group of kids.

No comments: