Thursday, February 26, 2009

What I have Been up to

I have kinda fell off the face of the earth lately. I am very wrapped up with stuff right now plus I have been insanely tired lately, I am not quite sure why. My grandpa has gotten progressively worse so I am trying to spend a little time with him. I guess Tuesday he had a really bad day. When I went and saw him though he looked pretty well. He's on like 4-5 treatments a day. Hospice came yesterday so Ill have to go see him or call my aunt to see how everything is going. I am slowly freaking out but i'll be okay. Its not "the worse" yet. I am taking him out Monday for dinner and we are going to watch my cousin play pool for a while. Itll be fun! He's so dang cute!

I have also gotten very involved with the youth group that I have been helping out with. There was 2 event this month (last week). We did bowling and we did a movie. The movie was for the kids who came and helped out with the valentine's dinner. Pink Panther 2. Not really up my alley but it was cute. The kids liked it. The kids are pretty good bowlers too!!! I did okay. I got a whole 104 I think the other day. Okay, so bowling may not be forte! I couldve told you that!

I work 6 days this week. My only day off is Saturday. Yay. For some reason lately, when I come home from work, I am dead tired! Today is my sister's birthday. She wants me to come out tonight but I think I am going to save it til Saturday! Hopefully it doesnt snow. We all know how well I do in the snow.

It was 50 degrees last night!!! OMG!!! It was so nice to drive with a window down!!!! I am a freeze baby so I was cold with the window down so I turned the heat too lol but I just wanted to enjoy the "nice" weather! GORGEOUS! The best part about pretty weather.... I have noticed I have been A LOT happier lately. The weather will get ya down! But the warmer the weather, the better mood I seem to be in :).

No comments: