Sunday, March 1, 2009

Big Decisions

So I am making pretty much some decisions that will affect the rest of my life. I have decided this past week that I am going to take .... *gasp* a year off of school. What am I doing? Right?! I am still trying to figure out what I am doing lol. I am not completely thrilled about it but I have weighed the pros and cons of it and I have talked to my parents and a couple of my closest friends about it and they think its a good idea too. I know I will go back. I am not concerned about this at all. I am very much so ready to start living my life though and it seems that if I go to school I cannot begin that process due to the financial barrier that it creates for me. I will be working on my bachelor's degree here next year and I dont want to take out extensive loans. Nothing wrong with it but I am trying to save some $ up so I can get my life in order and so that I can hopefully pay some money into so my loans are not as monsterous as they would be if I didnt save up. I am ready to move on with my life. I am ready for change.
How's this affecting the rest of my life? Do you know what could happen in a year?! A lot! My mind can change about occupations (although I am assuming not), its a setback but its a step forward. I want to move out. I want to move in general. Change is necessary. 24... time to grow up. Time to move on and move out. I am already going through a couple of changes as it is and dealing with all that, this will just be added into the list and this one is actually wanted. I would articulate this better but I am just not in the mood to use a large vocabulary and get extensive about it.

---

I went out last night with Mrs. Sara lol! I had a lot of fun! It's always nice hanging out with her. We definately had an interestingly fun evening lol. I went out friday night too and had a lot of fun too.

My grandpa and I are going out to dinner tomorrow night! It's going to be fun. I am undoubtably prob going to take some pictures. I made dinner for my mom and I last night. My dad wasnt hungry. Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread! YUMMMY! It was delicious!

No comments: