Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crafty Sunday


I made this for my nephew (he turns 5 on the March 3rd). His name is made of wood and I painted on the cityscape and the 1/2 faces of spiderman and batman! I hope he likes it. His whole bedroom is decked out in spiderman (his room is white and red too) and he's just starting to incorporate batman intohis room too so I figured this would fit perfectly on his wall. I made the letters a dark blue not only for the skyline but also so it stood out against a bright red wall lol. I cannot wait til he sees it. I hope he likes it... I really do! He'll be 5 though and how my littler "terminator", as I refer to him, is he's prob going to look at it, give my brother a funny look and set it down. My brother said he'll appreciate it more when its on his wall and he can see it spells his name. I hope hes right! My brother thought it was a good idea. I am going to do it for my niece and other nephew for their birthdays too. My niece will either have princesses or star wars (she loves star wars!) and she'll be 6 and my nephew who'll be 2 will prob have something diego or yo gabba gabba incorporated into his name. Oh well. We'll see!

So I keep saying that I have been working on projects and I havent been lying. I just hadnt taken any pictures to prove it! Here's my little creative artworks lately...



My favorite! I love love love love love love polka dots!!! I made this kinda like a corset or like pictures that are attached to some ribbon (its pure paper though and stickres. I drew the littl picture of the dress form (i dont know what its called) and used some of the stickers I got for my birthday. These are some of the girls I work with or used to work with! I love them.


This is of the page I made for my best friend from high school and I at a couple of our random shopping moments. We met back in science class our freshman year. It's been a fun handful of years!!! I love my ashbee... as I call her. Not quite sure why. We are definate a pair!







This is a picture from our work Christmas party back in 2007! It was at a bowling alley one town over. The word Group is made to look like a bowling ball rolling and the word picture is made to look like lights on a string. I thought it was a cute idea!







This is the valentine that I made my boss for Valentine's Day. I dont remember if I showed this off but yes I drew the penguins. My boss LOVES Penguins so I made this for her. I thought it was super cute!!!













No comments: