Well it was nice to find some momentarily happiness in what was pretty much a dark time for me. It was really bad a month ago. I mean.. bad! Anyways, today I am pretty down because the boy and I have broken up. He initiated it. It's okay. I am okay. I understood. I am way too dang understanding and easy going. It's a great quality for people but a crappy one for me. It's so weird. I want to be completely alone (preferably in an empty field at 70 degrees but my house at 68 will be okay too and in the 40s will have to work). I want to be around people. I actually really liked him. He's the first person I have really liked in about a year. In a sense, he was actually more of a blessing than anything. I was a lot happier when he came around. He distracted me from all the BS that was going on in my life and just made me happy.
Oh well. I wanna cry which makes me feel ridiculous because we werent together for long at all. I cried for about 3 minutes. I dont know. I cannot even explain how I feel. Just depressed. Somewhat sick to my stomach and in an enormous need for a hug. I want him to call and I want him to just leave me alone at the same time. I havent felt this way in a while.... I didnt miss it. Uggh. I hate this. I just hope I dont go back into that depression again. It was scary for me. I am just waiting to turn numb. Defense mechanism. It's a wonderful thing. I really want to go numb right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sweetie, i am really sorry about you and N!!!! =[ Dont feel silly for being upset over it!!! remember you are human dork! ((had to throw in my standard dork.... did it make you smile??!! lol)) Anywho, I love you and I am here for you!!! BTW come steal some of the girls' sand! lol
I am sorry to hear about you and your boy. I know its hard to get your hopes up and let you heart flutter a lil bit... just to get it crushed. boys suck! lol.
Just try and stay strong and you will get thru it... time heals all wounds or so they say... lol. at least with me a year wasn't long enuf. anyway... you sound like a great woman.. you deserve a great man! and you will find him! God is getting him ready for you and you ready for him.
ps. i am a friend of sara's. and i'm bored at work... and just browsing around. lol.
God Bless!
Post a Comment