I am better today. Not so emotional or pissed off. I am irritated at something but screw it! Not worth my time. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am going to spend the evening with my niece... cant get much better than that :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope that you create some wonderful memories with him while he is still here. Cancer is such a terrible thing that affects so many people.
I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and happy and healthy new year!
I am 25 years old and I am definately learning to love life. It is such a precious gift. I love to be around people I care about and do all kinds of crafty fun things! I am really learning how to take a step back and enjoy myself... really enjoy myself
2 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful New Years eve!!!
Hi Katie,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your kind words. I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I hope that you create some wonderful memories with him while he is still here. Cancer is such a terrible thing that affects so many people.
I pray that you and your family have a wonderful and happy and healthy new year!
Angie
"Nana's Box"
Post a Comment