Friday, December 19, 2008

Hawaii is lookin good about now!

I am trying not to freak out. I feel myself becoming into panic attack mode and I really dont know why. I had a good "day" and then my night has pretty much sucked. Work sucked. When I got home, I got mad about some things. I was thinking (not about what you'd think) and all of a sudden I think I am having a panic attack lol. Actually its not funny at all but I dunno what else to say because I feel so ridiculous right now and I really dont know what to think. Funny thing is I am barely thinking right now. I am like I need to blog. I just need to type. I think I need to get away, dont you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girly you know i am here for you!!!! =] my lovely bff!!! =]

the girls love love love their gifts!!!!! =] ohhh how i am hating myself for telling you to get c the hippos!! haha. i forgot how LOUD they are!!! lol but she loves it so who cares?!

call me tomorrow or sunday!!! =]


hugggssss. love you!!!!! =]