Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I finally have time to post it!


Kim from simple-needs.blogspot.com had sent me last week this beautiful santa from her giveaway to decorate my house with!!! I love it so much! It is sitting in my living room decorating my house beautifully. I have been so busy the past week with the holidays and spending time w/ people that I have barely had the chance to catch up on anything else. I am just now getting to everyone's blogs and catching up on their lives. After the 9th (Finals for school), life may slow down for about a week and I will post more!! Thank you so much Kim! I love my santa!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh hes a cutie!!!!! had fun last night, sorry you got sick!!! =[ Cant wait till kylies party saturday!!!! woo hoo!!!! =]

simple~needs said...

i am soo glad you got him and that you liked him. i have two daughters 18 and 21. i was hoping he would suit you. :)