Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays





Merry Christmas! This christmas is an extremely special christmas to me for some specific reasons. I woke up at 8am (Not by choice) and had christmas with my parents. I got a lot of stuff for my hobby---scrapbooking: sticker making machine, new cartridge, paper cutter, fancy cutting scissors, and an organizer for my scrapping utensils. I also got a mirror wall sconce from the LTD catalogue that I have wanted that holds candles. My room is purple w/ a black and white theme minus my sheets lol. I love to have things around me with an astetic (sp?) value. I love beautiful things. I also got a dvd player. My old one took a crap a few months ago so I was dvd player less :(. But thats all fine and done now. We went to my grandpa's for breakfast at 10am (hense the 8am wakeup call) and had dinner with the entire family that lives in OH there. It was really nice. I sat between my grandfather and my dad and the entire time my grandfather and I picked on each other. He's an 81 year old man, bopping my fork off my plate because "it's hanging over the edge". SO FREAKING FUNNY. Sounds dumb but you know me, I am easily entertained. Thats our relationship. I am very close to him. Took lots of pics. Will be posted throughout this week I am sure.
Last night was my mom's big birthday bash. Her birthday is actually today but we celebrated it last night. My parents and I were obviously there. My siblings, their significant other, and the kids were all here. My "brother" (he's my mom's best friend's son who I have known since kindergarden) and his g/f and son were here. My mom's best friend and her husband. My grandpa and aunt. My cousin Jamie. My other set of grandparents. It was a pretty busy household. It ended about 1am. I was so tired. I am getting so old. My sister and family got me a Jager hat (which I love sporting), perfume and bath wash, Playboy wallet, Playboy notepads. My brother and his family got me 2 perfumes and a pretty christmas card. Tons of food. I wasnt feeling well with a stomach ache all day (and today) so I def over ate on accident because it was all just so good (which made me sicker lol).
My "christmas" with everyone was officially done by 1130am. lol. So I have been chillen back and relaxing ever since.
Life has been very much so a roller coaster. Just making the best of every day. Trying not to stress out which is not always the easiest thing to accomplish in my case. Going to sign up to get my assocs so I have that pretty little piece of paper. So I feel like I have accomplished something. lol.One of my gifts that I have gotten is my parents are going to pay for me to get my diplomas from the school. Yes it costs money to get that pretty little paper with my name on it. I dont see my friends a whole lot because everyone (including me) is so busy. I spend most of my time with my grandpa lately. I love him so much. I have some things I have to do for him. Tomorrow is the work Christmas party. Like I said, theres a lot going on for me right now and I am trying to figure a lot of stuff out. But this Christmas has been a good one and that's all I wanted for today.

So I hope you all had a great holiday and it was everything you ever wanted!!
I am very behind on my blogs that I read but Ill catch up sure enough!

No comments: