Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend



Weekend is finally over with! Oh lordy lordy! I always enjoy my weekends but I was so thrown off this week with getting a Friday off, it totally messed me up. Things here are pretty good. I have been in this weird panic attack mood on and off all day today but I am fighting to keep any type of emotion other than cheerfulness away. I did have one this morning at work though. Oh well. Weekend went well, like I said. Friday was full of not a whole lot lol! I had some running to do at Walmart and then I just hung out and scrapped until 5 then went and spent some time with my awesome cousin Jamie. Her boyfriend's daughter was cheering at the local hs game so I told my cousin I would go with her and keep her company. OMG it was like being in HS again except the only people I knew were people I knew from the bar lol. That's sad lol. Oh and my other cousin was there but we dont really know each other. Bailey, Jamie's "stepdaughter"-- as I refer to her, did really well! She shouldve smiled more but it's Bay! 2 points for her! She seemed to have a good time and she was really happy Jamie and her mom Rachel were there. That made me really happy. After the cheerleading (all by 1/2 time, I wanted to see the show but whatever, not a huge deal) Jamie and I decided to go play on the local playground equiptment and be dorks. OMG We had SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!! It was kinda sad really lol. We swang and goofed off on the gym set. My phone takes bad pics at night and the only ones she sent me were from her phone and of me so thats why you dont see any of her:













Here I was just leaning on some part you climb on trying to look cute.

In this pic, I am in the spiral tube. That was such a pain to get out. Jamie was laughing her butt off at me. Initially I thought about looking scared but I decided to smile at the end. I feel like I am in an oversized slinky!!! PS- Sorry I suck at putting pics up, I am still learning.
SO afterwards we just went back to her house then I went out. Saturday was pretty simple. I worked and then later on I pretty much just went out. I had an okay time. I was really excited to run into an old friend (my sister's ex... sounds weird dont it). I chatted it up with him for a few. Its kinda funny because I went and said hi to him and his friend. Turned around and then there was another guy friend, Matt. He's like 6'3" so I have to stand on my tippy toes to hug this boy! Its kinda funny actually. I turn another 1/8 of the way and there's my friend Brian. Omg! He went to punch Matt (the super tall friend lol) jokingly for hugging me and ended up punching me in the arm. Slightly intoxicated? I think so! lol. Oh well, more hugs lol. So I was dancing with my friend Tiff and someone dropped their drink and it splashed all over me (not that bad but the bottom of my shirt was wet and I had alcohol splattered on my jeans). I was annoyed lol. It was an alright time. I went home early though because I had to work this morning! Today was lame. nothing to talk about. lol. So that was my weekend. Happy times for the most part...

No comments: