What an interesting weekend! All kinds of things happened. I had a lot of fun though I guess. I love my friends so much. I go through spurts with everybody with do they love me, do they not lol. I am so insecure about it all. I have reasons, like previously explained.
I am so nervous about everything. The wind storm today kicked up to 77 mph the National Weather Service said. OMG that's insane. I was so terrified! I texted a bunch of people just to make sure they were okay. I worry. Ok, I am sorry I worry! I love everybody. I had some uncomfortable conversation this evening with a friend and you know how its just like I feel weird answering the questions because its no one's business but in another sense I want to answer them? It's very odd. I miss certain people so much and maybe Ill get to see them soon. :) It'd make me very happy.
Heres some fun pics taken though as of lately:

This is Sara. She's one of my best friends. I love her to pieces. She is the one who showed me the blogger on here and teaches me all kinds of crafty things. She's slowly corrupting me into a girlie girl and she cracks me up!!! So fun!!! I love my coffee buddy.
This is me and Steph on her birthday! I love this girl. Another one of my best friends. We had a good time!
Oh Tiff! We have so much fun together. I have many best friends. I need to add steph on here soon! We were at JoAnn Fabrics getting materials.
This is my friend who just had her son! We met at college and became friends over a boy lol. We both had the biggest crush on him lol. Oh how you become friends with someone lol. But we both moved on and she is now starting a family. Isn't he so cute!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment