Saturday, September 27, 2008

Update

Todays Saturday and I had to work. It was very weird because I always get Saturdays off but oh well. It went quick. I had a big scare today while driving. Coming into town, theres a circle. See a friend. Look away to wave. Look back and had to slam on my brakes so I didnt hit the person. Note to anyone: Dont do that (look away right before stopping). I should have "dummie" written across my head. So yea. And the friend that wants to distance themself from me text me and called me last night and then called me today? Makes no sense for me. Thing is, I am royally annoyed with it all and Ill just call her back later or tomorrow.

Note for Sara- NKOTB special is on tomorrow night :) LMAO we're dorks.

Today is kinda up in the air. I have lots to do and no energy to do it lol. Ill be moving my stuff back tomorrow and then probably completely back Monday. It's gonna be weird again. I am so used to it over there. We'll see :). I gotta go though. I have to head over right now to get some stuff done. Decent day minus the few heart attacks.

Oh and my grandparents came over today. Lemme paint you a picture. My grandma is this 5'9" woman who is very prim and proper. My grandpa is 5'2" or 3" maybe, whos a WV hillbilly and the cutest old man you ever met in your life. My grandpa, who I love dearly, is talking to me about work as I am trying to get out the door. If I didnt stop him, I wouldve been late! He's so cute! He's very detail oriented too which is even cuter lol.

No comments: