Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Week in Review

So let's catch up! This is the first time that I have been on since the last blog that I wrote. My life is so hectic, it's crazy.

I am, as everyone who knows me knows, a shopaholic! I have gotten several tops and a pair of jeans! Sooooo cute!!!! One of my new fav stores now is Forever 21! It has really cute tops that I am just starting to get into wearing. I bought 2 from there. One from wet seal. My cousin Jamie (who is just as bad as I am) and I went to the outlet mall out by me and did 2 hrs of shopping out there! Fun fun!

Saturday night was my best friend Sara's daughter's dance recital! Probably the CUTEST thing that I have ever seen! It was really good! The kids did a phenomenal job and Chloe always makes me smile so it was definately a joy to see her perform! I was very excited for her!!!! I felt bad because I had to leave right after the performance to go somewhere else but I was so happy I got to go.

I decided the stupid stuff that I was trying to figure out that had to do with me wasnt worth trying to figure out anymore because it confused me over stuff that wasn't worth being confused over. The only bad news that I got this week is that they just found out my great uncle (my mom's side and he's in his late 50s) has stage 3 Lung Cancer. So after a few moments of cursing at the thought and getting pretty mildly upset, I calmed down and began to just rationalizing everything. He lives in GA and we are all talking about going down there at some point. Cancer is such a horrible thing and it seems like almost everyone I know as of lately is being affected by it one way or another. I would really like to get more involved and do something to help find a cure!

Interpretations. Life has to do a lot with how you interpret something. I work with a girl and we were talking about this song that was on the radio (I wish I remembered what it was) and she's like this song reminds me of Kristal (quick background info is that Kristal is a girl that we used to work that lost her life at the early age of 16 to complications 2 1/2 years ago). I am like in what way? She's like this song is about someone passing. So I stood there, resinging the lyrics in my head and I could see how that was interpretted. I was like this song reminds me of an ex. She's like Katie? I am like no no no. So I go to exclaim to her how songs mean different things to different people and how everyone hears songs in differen ways. Mine reminded me of a breakup and not seeing the person that much anymore, if ever. I think it was a P!NK song to be honest with you. So heres my little blurb. Life is about interpretaion. Everyone sees things in different ways. Sometimes I wish some people could see the things that I think but then in another way, that scares me lol. Interpretations are just an interesting subject to me, funny how my career of choice is psych! haha funny how that works out!

No comments: