It's been 2 months since I have blogged. My life is quite hectic. I have many obligations and when I dont, I am either sleeping or trying to see a friend or just not in the mood to blog. Let me tell you how much I appreciate honesty! It's almost the most important thing to me because lets face it... I am an idiot. I know it. I am very book smart but streets smarts... I am SOL! I have little patience these days and my patience gets shorter each day. Ever since I have had all this going on, I am less sympathetic and a lot more sarcastic. I dont have patience for anything. So basically, I am my old self but less endearing! It works for me.
Okay, back to what I was saying. Honesty. I appreciate my one best friend so much because she always tells me like it is! Do you know how many people do that for me? I can probably count it on one hand. Its irritating. In a nutshell, I like(d) a guy, wasnt sure if he was interested, everyone said probably, told my one BFF and she's like Katie he may just think of you as a friend and pointed out signs. Okay, when it comes to guys, very little BS tolerance. I am impatient with them. I want quick results. I dont want to have to try and figure out is it point a. point b. or point c. and I dont want mixed signals. Oh the mixed signals! Dont even get me going on that. So this boy probably likes me as a friend. That's fine. I am not sure if I think anything else what we were thinking just because of other reasons. It's fine. I just wish more people would be like "well take this into consideration. Back to the mixed signals crap. This is why I draw a line usually when I have guy friends... it's black and white. No gray. I keep them in the zone. I have some guy friends and I love them dearly. But theres no gray. It's "this is how it is and thats how its going to be". No BS. Dont get me wrong, do I think he may like me? A smidgen. I just dont know and it's so gray, I am about to be washed away out of annoyance. *Phew* I feel so much better! I just hate the "dating scene". After N, I decided I wouldnt rope myself into anything because of this exact reason. The Grayness. Do I want to date? Obviously. Do I want to deal with the constant wondering? Not so much.
I am not afraid to be rejected. I dont really care. It is what it is. You dont like me? Good for you. It's no real big deal to me. g2g, my BFF called
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment