Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunshine and Rain

So it's been just a few days shy of a month since I have last blogged and I have unfortunately not really kept up with it. I think I have been on here twice since everything has happened. My life has completely changed and its just getting used to all the changes thats making me so busy. I miss him every day of my life but I am trying to keep moving. So far, I am okay.

So what positive has happened in the past month?


My cute little niece turned 6 this month!!!! She's so sweet. I actually drove to my sister's (which is about 1/2 hr-40 min away from my house) today and spent the day with them in this GORGEOUS weather Ohio is having!!! Yay!!! There was a ton of people at my sister's house and she got everything that she wanted and more!!!! She also got these cute little hair clips that I won from a giveaway from Sara (http://allthingsgirlie-bysara.blogspot.com/). They were so cute and my niece absolutely loved them!!!!


Aren't they darling?! I was over there today and she was wearing it. Id show you the picture that I took but my sister's kinda weird about that stuff so I wont out of respect to her.

Anyways my life is based off of trying to make myself happy right now and the people around me happy. People vibe off of other people so Id love for my family and friends to be happy too. Definately has its tough times though, especially with everything that is going on in my life (more tragedy but nothing I really want to talk about right now). Financially everything is looking up though and I really excited about squaring everything away I hope. As soon as I get that all squared away, I can push to move out and finish school! Let's hope for the best!!!! I am also finding that I like expensive gadgets! Uh-oh is right!!! Oh well.

My cat has been MIA now for a week. I miss the little brat but I dont know what else to do at this point? Everyone has seen him out and about but me and my question is... "Why haven't you picked him up yet?" No one knows.

So earlier in the week I ran into someone who I never really thought gave 2 craps about me ended up hanging out earlier this week and we started talking about some things (No, I dont have interest in this person). Have you ever talked to someone about something pretty innocent but it made your brain work? Uggh, it gives me a headache. I have to stop reading into things and trying to figure out what people mean. This stuff I should and pretty much am 98% completely over (I leave 2% for good margin lol). He asked me a question about something and I gave an answer to him and the way that he responded to my answer is just boggling to me. I dont know why. I dont even really wanna discuss it (I have only talked to two people about it, one friend and one coworker and they didnt have much advice). I just hate trying to figure stuff out which was prob had no thought behind it and turning it into something of a big deal. Theres no sign that points to what my thought is. I feel dumb for even thinking about it. Uggh! I really do feel dumb for it....

So yea, thats about it. I dont know how often I am going to be able to update this or read others blogs but I always try to catch up when I can and have been mildly successful at it. We'll see! Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. i <3 U! I was kind of laughing when i was reading that! You were so vague when you were righting, but i knew what all you were talking about! ha!

Celene said...

A few years ago I was getting new flooring in my kitchen and my cat hid in the installers van and the installer didn't see her until he got home 25 miles away. She jumped out and ran away. He called and apologized and he felt terrible about it. We figured that was that for the cat. Four days later she showed up at the door scruffy and skinny, but fine. How she made the 25 mile trek home I can't imagine. Then a couple of year later she was hit by a car and crawled off somehwere, we assumed to die, but we couldnt find her. 11 days later she showed up again! I guess it's true, they do have 9 lives! Maybe yours will show up again too. Blessings, Celene